Camp MK – Chestnuts at Thrift Farm
Address: Thrift Farm, Buckingham Road, Whaddon, Milton Keynes, MK17 0EQ
Tel: 01908 209215
Camp MK – 3 to 12 year olds
- All day – 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Morning session – 8:30am – 1:00pm
- Afternoon session – 1:30pm – 6:00pm
- Breakfast Club – Starts at 8:00am at £3.50 a session
- Late Club – Finish at 6.30pm at £3.50 a session
Venue Manager: Emma Farmer
Note: Activity Day Camps are no longer running at Chestnuts Primary School, and are moving to Thrift Farm in Whaddon, Milton Keynes.
Next Holiday: Camp MK Chestnuts at Thrift Farm is running this May Half-Term from Monday 30th May– Wednesday 1st May 2022. Click Here to book now.
May Timetable: Coming soon!
Early Bird Booking Deadline
Early Bird booking discount returns, where you can save 10% on your booking when you book by midnight on Monday 9th May 2022.
A great venue for Camp MK Activity Day Camps, Thrift Farm offers little adventurers plenty of outdoor space as well as stacks of themed activities every week and exciting trips to local attractions. There’s something for all ages from 3 – 12 year olds, with regular free visits to Camp MK Childcare Hub!
Please note that children must be toilet trained in order to attend our Activity Day Camps.
COVID-19 Measure for Activity Day Camps
These measures include the children organised into small bubbles, children’s temperatures been taken upon arrival, increased hand-washing and equipment being full wiped down before use by your child’s bubble. You can read more about the full COVID-19 measures here.
|Days Booked||Standard Rate||What’s included|
|Per Day||£43.00||Our Day Camps include:
|2022 School Holiday||Holiday Dates|
|Feb Half Term||21-25 February|
|Easter Holidays||11 – 22 April|
|May Half Term||30 May – 1 June|
|Summer Holidays||25 July – 31 August|
|October Half Term||TBC|
Why Choose Us?
- Comfortable and relaxed setting
- Town centre location and easy drop off
- OFSTED registered. Extra peace of mind!
- Separate activity programmes are planned for Under 6’s and Over 6’s
- A day trip every week held at a nearby attraction
- Snack breaks, lunch and 2 course hot evening meal included