Camp MK Childcare Hub – Over 6’s
Address: 1A Roebuck Way, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 8HL
Ages Taken: 6 – 12 year olds
- All day – 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Morning session – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Afternoon session – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Early Club – Starts at 8:00am at £3.50 a session
- Late Club – Finish at 6:30pm at £3.50 a session
Venue Manager: Lianne Payne
Next Holiday: Camp MK at The Childcare Hub returns for the October Half Term. Click Here to book now.
October Timetable: Click here to view our timetable for the October Half Term.
Camp MK’s newest venue the Childcare Hub provides hours of fun, with Electric Quad Bikes, Water Walkerz, a huge climbing wall, trampolines, panning for gold and so much more.
Please note: Unfortunately, we can no longer accept children aged 3-years and under to attend our Day Trips during school holidays for Activity Day Camps. However, all under 3’s can enjoy forest school sessions instead at the Childcare Hub! This is available to book online however if you require further information, please contact your site manager. They are most welcome to attend the other 4 days when we are within the setting.
COVID-19 Measure for Activity Day Camps
These measures include the children organised into small bubbles, children’s temperatures been taken upon arrival, increased hand-washing and equipment being full wiped down before use by your child’s bubble. You can read more about the full COVID-19 measures here.
|Days Booked||Standard Rate||What’s included|
|Per Day||£47.00||Our Day Camps include:
|2021 School Holiday||Holiday Dates|
|Feb Half Term||15 – 19 February|
|Easter Holidays||29 Mar – 9 Apr|
|May Half Term||31 May – 4 June|
|Summer Holidays||25 July – 1 Sept|
|October Half Term||25 – 29 Oct|
|Christmas Holidays||20 December – 30 December (Closed 25th – 26th Dec & 1st Jan)|
Why Choose Us?
- Comfortable and relaxed setting
- Town centre location and easy drop off
- OFSTED registered. Extra peace of mind!
- Separate activity programmes are planned for Under 6’s and Over 6’s
- A day trip every week held at a nearby attraction
- Snack breaks, lunch and 2 course hot evening meal included