Camp MK Childcare Hub – Over 7’s
Address: 1A Roebuck Way, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 8HL
Tel: 01908 209216
Ages Taken: 7 – 12 year olds
- All day – 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Morning session – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Afternoon session – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Early Club – Starts at 8:00am at £3.50 a session
- Late Club – Finish at 6:30pm at £3.50 a session
Camp MK’s newest venue the Childcare Hub provides hours of fun, with Electric Quad Bikes, Water Walkerz, a huge climbing wall, trampolines, panning for gold and so much more. Combined with themed activities held within the Activity Cabin, there’s so much to do. Plus, during the winter months, there’s daily scheduled play within 360 Play too!
Why Choose Us?
- Outdoors, there’s stacks of fun in our BRAND NEW Hub Garden including Quad Bikes, Climbing Wall, Zip Wire, Go Karts and much more.
- Exciting roof garden, complete with Astroturf, a pizza oven and raised vegetable beds
- Separate activity programmes are planned Under 7’s and Over 7’s
- Weekly themes
- UFA trained manager
- A day trip every Wednesday held at a nearby attraction
- Snack breaks, lunch and 2 course hot evening meal included
- Free Camp MK T-shirt
Click here to view and download our daily activity schedule for October Half Term 2017.
Every week, Camp MK have different and exciting themes that are packed full of activities. These take place at all of our Activity Day Camps apart from Odds Farm Park, Rand Farm Park, Mead Open Farm and Willows Activity Farm, which have their own special programmes. Click the holidays below to find out more!
Per Day: £39.00
5 Consecutive Days: £175.00*
4 Consecutive Days: £140.00*
*Discounted rate. Early Bird 10% discount not applicable with this offer. Terms and conditions apply, click here for details.
Save 10% Early Booking
Per Day: £35.10
BOOK ONLINE NOW & SAVE!
Book your 2017 Activity Day Camps in advance to save. Early booking deadlines vary for every holiday. Click here to Book Now!