Camp MK Juniors at The Childcare Hub – Under 6’s
Address: 1A Roebuck Way, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 8HL
Tel: 01908 209216
Ages Taken: 3 – 5 year olds
- All day – 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Morning session – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Afternoon session – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- School Day – 8:30am – 3.30pm
- Early Club – Starts at 8:00am at £3.50 a session
- Late Club – Finish at 6:30pm at £3.50 a session
Venue Manager: Alpa Ladwa
Next Holiday: Camp MK returns for Christmas from (Wednesday 27th to Friday 29th December and Tuesday 2nd January to Friday 5th 2024. Click Here to book now.
Holidays Timetable: Click Here to view our activity planner for the Christmas Holidays!
Early Bird Booking Deadline
Early Bird booking discount returns, where you can save 10% on your booking when you book by midnight on Monday 4th December.
The Childcare Hub provides the most modern of Activity Day Camp childcare facilities for little adventurers under the age of 6 years. With spacious rooms containing plenty of facilities and weekly, themed fun, during the winter months there’s daily scheduled play within 360 Play too!
Please note that children must be toilet trained in order to attend our Activity Day Camps.
Please note: Unfortunately, we can no longer accept children aged 3-years and under to attend our Day Trips during school holidays for Activity Day Camps. However, all under 3’s can enjoy forest school sessions instead at the Childcare Hub! This is available to book online however if you require further information, please contact your site manager. They are most welcome to attend the other 4 days when we are within the setting.
Prices for 2023
|Days Booked||Standard Rate||What’s included|
|Per Day||£54.00||Our Day Camps include:
|2023 School Holiday||Holiday Dates|
|Feb Half Term||13 – 17 February|
|Easter Holidays||3 – 14 April|
|May Half Term||30 May – 2 June|
|Summer Holidays||24 July – 1 September|
|October Half Term||23 – 27 October|
|Christmas Holidays||27 December – 5 January|
Why Choose Us?
- Comfortable and relaxed setting
- Town centre location and easy drop off
- OFSTED registered. Extra peace of mind!
- Separate activity programmes are planned for Under 6’s and Over 6’s
- A day trip every week held at a nearby attraction
- Snack breaks, lunch and 2 course hot evening meal included