Camp MK Childcare Hub – Over 6’s
Address: 1A Roebuck Way, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK5 8HL
Tel: 01908 209216
Ages Taken: 6 – 12 year olds
- All day – 8:30am – 6:00pm
- Morning session – 8:30am – 1:30pm
- Afternoon session – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
- Early Club – Starts at 8:00am at £3.50 a session
- Late Club – Finish at 6:30pm at £3.50 a session
Camp MK’s newest venue the Childcare Hub provides hours of fun, with Electric Quad Bikes, Water Walkerz, a huge climbing wall, trampolines, panning for gold and so much more. Combined with themed activities held within the Activity Cabin, there’s so much to do. Plus, during the winter months, there’s daily scheduled play within 360 Play too!
Please note: Unfortunately, we can no longer accept children aged 3-years and under to attend our Day Trips during school holidays for Activity Day Camps. However, all under 3’s can enjoy forest school sessions instead at the Childcare Hub! This is available to book online however if you require further information, please contact your site manager. They are most welcome to attend the other 4 days when we are within the setting.
Why Choose Us?
- Outdoors, there’s stacks of fun in our newest venue, the Childcare Hub Garden including Quad Bikes, Climbing Wall, Zip Wire, Go Karts and much more.
- Exciting roof garden, complete with Astroturf, a pizza oven and raised vegetable beds
- Separate activity programmes are planned Under 6’s and Over 6’s
- UFA trained manager
- A day trip every Wednesday held at a nearby attraction
- Snack breaks, lunch and 2 course hot evening meal included
- Free Camp MK T-shirt
Click here to view and download our daily activity schedule for the Easter Holidays 2019.
Per Day: £43.00
4 Consecutive Days: £155.00
5 Consecutive Days: £193.00
Save 10% Early Booking
Per Day: £38.70
BOOK ONLINE NOW & SAVE!
Book your 2019 Activity Day Camps in advance to save. Early booking deadlines vary for every holiday. Click here to Book Now!