Enrolment Week (Saturday 11th – Saturday 18th September)
11th – 18th September (excluding Sunday 12th)
Enrolment Week gives you the opportunity to see our Nursery and Pre-School in operation, meet the team and discover how we embrace nature-based play.
Saturday 11th & 18th September – 09:30AM – 01:30PM
Monday (13th Sept) – Friday (17th Sept) – 09:30AM to 11:00AM or 14:00PM – 16:00PM
All appointments will take place on-site.
4 Weeks FREE Childcare
Plus, you could enjoy 4 weeks free childcare* (See full T&C’s at the bottom of this page)
Bury St Edmunds Day Nursery & Pre-School, Newmarket Road, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, IP33 3SN
Book your slot at our Enrolment Week below.
New Safety Measures
We have introduced new measures to keep everyone as safe as possible. Click Here to see a full list of our new safety measures.
Why Choose one of our Nurseries and Pre-Schools
- Stimulating environments focused on nature-based play
- Caring for children from 6 weeks old babies to 5-year-olds and beyond at our Out of School Clubs
- New ‘Planning in the Moment’ teaching method, supporting child-led learning
- Working in partnerships with parents and guardians to ensure healthy, happy children who are ready for mainstream school
- Putting nutrition first, all of our meals are freshly prepared in our Kids Play kitchens
- Pampers nappies, nappy cream and wipes supplied
- Milk is provided for all children
- 2, 3, 4-year-old funded sessions available
- No fees for Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers accepted
*Terms & Conditions –4 weeks free childcare T&C’s. Subject to availability. Offer valid for up to 4 Weeks in 2021/22 when booking at least 1 month in the Nursery. The 4 free weeks can be one full month or alternatively can be 4 individual block weeks but must be used within the child’s first 12 months and cannot be taken on individual days. Part-time places will be pro-rata. First month fees payable in advance. Place must be booked and confirmed by 31st December 2021 and commence before 31st March 2022. Not valid for current parents. Further terms may apply.