Open Days – Saturday 2nd July 2022
Saturday 2nd July 2022, 09:30am – 1:30pm*
Across our Milton Keynes and Bury St Edmunds sites we will be running Open Days on Saturday 2nd June, with appointments running between 09:30am – 1:30pm.
You can either book to attend the home of nature-based play, The Childcare Hub, Wolverton Day Nursery & Pre-School and Brooksward Day Nursery & Pre-School. An Open Day will also be taking place at Kids Play Bury St Edmunds Day Nursery & Pre-School.
*If these times are not suitable, please get in touch as we are able to accommodate other timings.
Four Weeks FREE* Holiday Offer
Register your child during Open Day and you can also benefit from four weeks free childcare. Simply ask a member of staff on the day for more information! T&C’s apply, please scroll to view.
What to expect from our Open Day
Once you have registered your interest, a member of our team will be in touch to confirm the time of your appointment.
Your tour of the Day Nursery & Pre-School will be with a member of staff at your chosen Day Nursery & Pre-School, who will show you round the rooms/private garden, tell you all about our learning philosophy and give you the opportunity to ask any questions you may have.
Please book in your date/time using the form below at one our nurseries participating in the Open Day – appointments below:
4 weeks FREE offer T&C’s:
*Terms & Conditions – 4 weeks free childcare T&C’s. Subject to availability. Offer valid for up to 4 Weeks in 2022 when booking at least 1 month in the Nursery. The 4 free weeks can be 4 individual block weeks but must be used within the child’s first 12 months and cannot be taken on individual days. Part-time places will be pro-rata. First month fees payable in advance and one full calendar month must be completed before the 4 free week childcare offer can be taken. Place must be booked and confirmed by 31st August 2022 and commence before 31st December 2022. Not valid for current parents. Further terms may apply.
Nature-Based Play at Kids Play
Why Choose one of our Nurseries and Pre-Schools
- Stimulating environments focused on nature-based play
- Caring for children from 6 weeks old babies to 5 year olds and beyond at our Out of School Clubs
- Forest Schools Activities with qualified practitioners
- New ‘Planning in the Moment’ teaching method, supporting child-led learning
- Working in partnerships with parents and guardians to ensure healthy, happy children who are ready for mainstream school
- Putting nutrition first, all of our meals are freshly prepared in our Kids Play Kitchens
- Pampers nappies, nappy cream and wipes supplied
- Milk is provided for all children
- 2, 3, 4 year old funded sessions available
- Childcare vouchers & tax free childcare scheme accepted