Enrolment Week (Saturday 11th – Saturday 18th September)
11th – 18th September (Excluding 12th September)
Enrolment Week gives you the opportunity to see our Nurseries and Pre-Schools in operation, meet the team and discover how we embrace nature-based play.
All appointments will take place on-site at your chosen venue.
4 Weeks FREE Childcare
Plus, don’t forget to ask about our fantastic 4 free weeks childcare* offer. T&C’s do apply, which can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
Taking place across all four of our Milton Keynes Nurseries and Pre-Schools, at Brooksward (Neath Hill), Little Chestnuts (Bletchley), Wolverton and The Childcare Hub (Knowlhill)
The Childcare Hub, Saturday (11th & 18th September) – 09:30AM to 01:30PM & Monday to Friday (13th – 17th September) – 09:30AM to 11:00AM or 14:00PM – 16:00PM
Little Chestnuts Day Nursery, Saturday (11th & 18th September)- 09:30AM to 01:30PM & Monday to Friday (13th – 17th September) – 09:30AM to 11:00AM or 14:00PM – 16:00PM
Brooksward Day Nursery, Saturday (11th & 18th September) – 09:30AM to 01:30PM & Monday to Friday (13th – 17th September) – 09:30AM to 11:00AM or 14:00PM – 16:00PM
Wolverton Day Nursery, Saturday (11th & 18th September) – 09:30AM to 02:30PM & Monday to Friday (13th – 17th September) – 09:30AM to 11:00AM or 14:00PM – 16:00PM
Register for Enrolment week now
Book a place at your chosen venue below, Enrolment Week slots available between Sat 11th – Sat 18th September and you can enjoy 4 weeks free childcare*.
Bury St Edmunds Enrolment Week
We are also running an Enrolment Week at our Day Nursery & Pre-School in Bury St Edmunds. To find out more Click Here.
New Safety Measures
Across all of our Day Nurseries & Pre-Schools, we have introduced brand new measures to keep everyone as safe as possible. Click Here to see a full list of our new safety measures.
Nature-Based Play at Kids Play
Why Choose one of our Nurseries and Pre-Schools
- Stimulating environments focused on nature-based play
- Caring for children from 6 weeks old babies to 5 year olds and beyond at our Out of School Clubs
- Forest Schools Activities with qualified practitioners
- New ‘Planning in the Moment’ teaching method, supporting child-led learning
- Working in partnerships with parents and guardians to ensure healthy, happy children who are ready for mainstream school
- Putting nutrition first, all of our meals are freshly prepared in our Kids Play Kitchens
- Pampers nappies, nappy cream and wipes supplied
- Milk is provided for all children
- 2, 3, 4 year old funded sessions available
- No fees for Bank Holidays
- Childcare vouchers accepted
*Terms & Conditions –4 weeks free childcare T&C’s. Subject to availability. Offer valid for up to 4 Weeks in 2021/22 when booking at least 1 month in the Nursery. The 4 free weeks can be one full month or alternatively can be 4 individual block weeks but must be used within the child’s first 12 months and cannot be taken on individual days. Part-time places will be pro-rata. First month fees payable in advance. Place must be booked and confirmed by 31st December 2021 and commence before 31st March 2022. Not valid for current parents. Further terms may apply.